Saturday, July 2, 2016

Bunch of blossoms

Hello and welcome back, Today I am sharing with you this cute card made using our new Flirty Flamingo color. I really like this pink. I also used the new Bunch of Blossoms hundle. I am all over stamps that can be bundled with punches or framelits. I have to say I prefer the bundles that have punches as I am a punch horder. One thing I have always bought for the 18 years I have been a scrapbooker / card maker is punches. In my opinion you fan never have to many. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Flirty Flamingo
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 5 1/4, flirty flamingo from the in color dsp stack
Whisper white 2 3/4 x 2 3/4.
Whisper White- 4 1/4 x 11, stamp the flower pieces and then punch them out using the matching punch.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...