Monday, April 18, 2016

English Garden dsp


Happy Monday, I received my April Paper Pumpkin in the mail. This month they included a Free stamp set that is called Everything. I used this stamp set to create a couple cards that I will be sharing this week. I also pulled out My Designer Series paper. Today the Retired list will be announced by Stampin' UP! The dsp will more than likely as in past years all retire. So if you like this dsp place your order soon. Once things I can tell you is that once the retired list comes out ink, inker, cardstock, dsp and accesories will go fast and are while supplies last. I will be posting the list later today when it goes live.
 
 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4,Hello Honey
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 3/4  x 5, and 1 x 4 English Garden dsp. I took the same pattern just used both sides.
Whisper White 2 3/4 x 3 3/4, I stamped on this piece.
  


Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...