Monday, November 2, 2015

Thankful Forest Friends- Thankful for you



Welcome back, it's Monday again. I have another card foryou using the thankful forest friends stamp set. I love this stamp set and have been trying to get some great use out of it before Fall is over. Going to try and make some birthday cards and maybe a Christmas card using it. 
But  for now let's get back to today's card...

Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Whisper White  4x 5 1/4 
 Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 1 x 4 1/4  2 pieces then flagged on both ends. Dsp is the into the woods dsp.
Daffodil delight scrap - punch with 2 3/8 scalloped circle
Whisper white - punched with 2 inch circle punch 


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...