Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Minion cards

Today, I am sharing with you the two Minion cards that I made for My Great  Nieces and Nephews.
For the  boys, I made the Above card a boy Minion.
For our Princess I made her a Girl Minion card.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Daffodil Delight 4x 5 1/4 
Pacific Point- 3 1/2 x 1 1/2  also a piece of scrap to punch and 2 inch Circle and I cut it in half, also two strips 1/2 x 1
Basic Black 1 x 4  also 2- punched pieces from the 1/4 circle punch
For the Eye I punched.....
 2 inch Circle - Smoky Slate
 1 3/8 circle punch- Whisper White
1 inch circle punch- Early Espresso
1/2 circle punch- Basic black 

for the mouth I punched a 1 3/8 circle then came back and punched a 2 inch circle and cut it in half.  
                                      


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...