Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Home for Christmas


Welcome back, today I have for you this adorable Christmas card. I love the Home for Christmas dsp, I am not much for fussy cutting, but this Pape screams to be cut out and make cards, 

For this card....
4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 Whisper white
4 x 5 1/4 lost lagoon
3 3/4 x 5  whisper white embossed with the softly falling embossing folder. 
Scrap whisper white cut label then spong with Lost Lagoon ink. 
Then I cut out the Santa and two deer from the home for Christmas  dsp. 
The sentiment came for the lots of Joy stamp set.

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...