Monday, November 16, 2015

Happy Scenes - Merry Christmas

                 Here is a set of 4 cards that I made using the Happy Scenes Bundle.
 
Here is a beautiful Christmas card that I made today, I decided to make four cards when I sat down to make this card. I had seen a card online and feel in love and knew I wanted to make a few of these to mail to family and friends this year.

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4Smoky Slate
2nd layer - 3 3/4 x 5 Whisper White embossed with softly falling embossing folder. I also stamped the Merry Christmas in Basic Gray.
 Scrap Smoky Slate I cut the Window framelit. 
Whisper White 2 1/2 x 3 1/4 to stamp the tree image and snow flakes. I attached the window framelit on top of the Whisper White piece. then added it to the front of the card using dimensional 


 
Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...