Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Gift set- Share what you love

I received a kraft gift bag in the mail from my upline Katina Martinez and she asked that we decorate it and put something inside and #sharewhatwelove. So I too the set of two cards  I made last week using the reindeer from the home for Christmas dsp and I used the same paper and created a matching bad.

Here is the bag up close. 

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...