Thursday, October 29, 2015

Peaceful Pines- Tis the season


 Today I am sharing with you two cards made using the mostly the same supplies. This stamp set is Peaceful Pines. 


Card Information:
card base: Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 
1st layer: Cherry  Cobbler or Mossy Meadow  4 x 5 1/4 
dsp 1 x4
stamped Image Whisper white  3x3 
saying piece: Whisper White scrap punched with large oval  

Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...