Saturday, October 3, 2015

Paper pumpkin alternative card

Today is Paper pumpkin Satuday, I made one of the samples from the September paper pumpkin last Saturday. So this week I have for you a Sample using the September Paper Pumpkin stamps. I love how this card turned out, it is my Thank you card for my paper pumpkin Subscribers. 
To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we're going PINK . . . or at least our October boxes are! And because we know you  our subscribers want to share the love too, we will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).

Stampin' Up! will donate

    $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
    Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.

You have until October 10th to subscribe you paper pumpkin to help support Breath Cancer. Just follow the link below to get signed up. 

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday- Enduring Beauty

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have a new Card Sketch for you from page 22 of the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog. I love using Sketches to c...