Saturday, October 31, 2015

October paper pumpkin




Welcome back, here is a look at my October Paper pumpkin. I love this kit, the sayings are Amazing. I love the different fonts that the sayings come in. 
To highlight my paper pumpkin project I decided to make make this project life layout in my new project life app. I am in love with my app and have been having fun create things. 

Here is card 1 , in the kit you get enough stuff to make 3 of these with envelopes. You also get 3 of the card below with envelopes and 3 little cards with envelopes.  That's right you get 9 cards and envelopes. You get three sayings Thinking of you, thanks and congrats. I picked Thank you as that's cards I can use. 





To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...