Friday, August 21, 2015

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peak ----Flurry of Wishes Bundle

Hello, glad you stopped by today I have another holiday catalog Sneak Peak. This one is the Flurry of Wishes Stamp set. It also comes in a bundle with a matching Punch. I did not use the punch on this card though.I decided to make a white on white card and add a strip of designer series paper and stamp image. I like the clean look of this card.

Card base Whisper White 5 1/2 x  8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
1st layer Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 
Designer Series Paper ( dsp) 1 x 5 1/4 


Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...