Sunday, November 30, 2014

Flower Shop

First let me start by saying I am so sorry I have been busy whoring for a friend and spending time with my family and just enjoying some down time. I am back and going to try to do a better job at posting.
Today I have for you a really simple card that is easy to make alot of at one time.

Products I used are......
Stamps: Flower shop and Sumthin Sumthin
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: BlackBerry Bliss , Hello honey  and Whisper White
Other:  Pansy Punch, Itty bitty punch pack, Basic Rhinestones and moonlight dsp.
 
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

Please stop back tomorrow for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...