Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wondrous wreath



Welcome back, Today I have for you a quick and Cute card made using the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and matching framelits. This card is a cute card and really could be easy to make multiple of.
 

Products I used are....
Stamps:  Wondrous Wreath
Ink:  Pear Pizzaz, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green
Paper: Crumb Cake and Whisper White
Other: Top Note Die, Wondrous Wreath Framelits

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store 

                                     Please stop by tomorrow for more sample
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...