Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Festival of trees- Peace and Joy


A Quick and Cute Christmas card, I love this stamp set and that it has a matching  punch makes it even more of a favorite.
I am going to share more cards this week. I will share a different card each day this week.
 I hope you enjoy. Sorry I did not have a card for you yesterday this is a busy week with the Circleville Pumpkin Show.

                                             Products I used are....

                                Stamps:  Festival of trees and Good Greetings

                                Ink: Garden Green

                                Paper:  Garden Green and Whisper White

                               Other: Tree Punch, Trim a Tree Dsp Pack, Angled Tag punch,                                    Scalloped Border punch 



I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store Stamp With Roberta Store 



                                     Please stop by tomorrow for more sample


No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...