Saturday, October 18, 2014

Festival of trees- Happy Wonderful Christmas


I seen this card on Pinterest and had to make  it and I love how it turned out 

                                              Products I used are....
                         Stamps:  Festival of trees and Wondrous wreath
                         Ink: Old Olive, daffodil delight and Cherry Cobbler
                         Paper: Basic Black,Garden Green and Whisper White
                         Other: Tree Punch, Star punch from the Itty Bitty accent punch pack

I hope you enjoyed today's card and if you would like to order anything please hop over to my store Stamp With Roberta Store 
 Please stop by tomorrow for more sample

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Enduring Beauty

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today is Friday Focus, I CASED this card from online. I love how simple this card is.  I  love simple cards and e...