Monday, July 21, 2014

Project life x Stampin up class

Are you behind on you scrapbooking, are you like so many others and have pictures sitting around in boxes or even worse still need to print them. Then I have the answer for you.
Project life scrapbooking, this is a pocketed scrapbooking where you just drop your pictures into the pockets and add a title card and some journaling and you are done. These layouts can be as simple or advanced as you wish.

Stampin up has recently partnered with Becky Higgins and Project life. Stampin up is now carrying a line of project life stuff that is exclusive to Stampin up.

Now for some great news.
On August 17,2014 from 12p- 2p
I am offering a introduction to project life x Stampin up. This class will be 30.00 and needs to be pre - paid by August 1,2014.
This 30.00 fee will cover a package of design 1 pages and the Happiness is project life card collection. (That is why this class is a pre - pay as I have to order these products in)
Day of class you will bring a stack of pictures you would like to start with. I suggest a theme of pictures.

I will have your pages and kits ready for you. I will also have the project life framelits, Stamp sets and ink and Paper to match the happiness kit.
So we will jump right in on how to create pages and how to embellish them up and create fun titles and journaling blocks.

Space for this class is 10 people, so if you would like to sign up call or text me at 740-601-2396 or email me at momtozac@yahoo.com.  to reserve your spot and arrange payment.
Pictured is the happiness is card kit and the pack of pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...