Sunday, May 11, 2014

Project Life X Stampin Up layout


Happy Mothers Day !!!!
I am so excited to be back to scrapbooking and I love that Stampin up has teamed up with Becky Higgins and Project Life. I do not do traditional project life as I bought a lot of 12x12 albums and pages as I found them on sale. So  I use my 12x12 paper and I cut my pictures/ Project life cards to either 3 3/4 x 5 3/4 or 2 3/4 x 3 3/4. I love the project life style as it take the guess work out of layouts and I love the PLxSU ( project life x Stampin Up) stuff that we are now carrying and it matched my stampin up ink and Paper which is awesome.

So I am going to try and feature a card or scrapbook layout using the PLxSU stuff each Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...