Tuesday, February 4, 2014

File Folder-Happy birthday

I watched a video on youtube on how to make a file folder pocket card. I loved it and knew I needed to try my hand at making one.
So here is my first try. One picture is of the card together and second picture shows the card with the insert beside it.
Video is by user babytweetums.

Stamps: Express Yourself (Hostess)and Papillon Potpourri
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Real Red
Paper: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Coastal Cabana and White
Other: Envelope punch board, Tasteful Trim die, Bitty Butterfly, Coastal Cabana marker, Real Red Marker, Large oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch,  Freah Prints dsp.

If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my online store at http:// robertatimmons.stampinup.net
Any questions leave a comment or email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...