Saturday, February 1, 2014

February's Stamp kit of the month

So for this month stamp kit of the month I decided to use the Petite Petals Bundle which is available in occasions catalog for 21.25 in clear mount.

February's Stamp kit of the month
Cost 35.00
Included in kit:
Petite Petals Bundle (clear mount stamp set and punch, if you want wood mount cost is more)
6 Card (2 each of 3 designs in picture, these are completed for you)
Envelopes
Supply list with measurements so you can recreate if you wish.


To order this kit call me 740-601-2396 or email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com and we can arrange payment. 

Last day to order is February 25, 2014 Kit will be delivered or mailed by March 5, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...