Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Salebration starts today


Begining today January 28 thru March 31
Three easy ways to earn free product.
For every 50.00 you spend, you can choose one item from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
spend 100.00 get two items. Don't have a brochure contact me and I will get you one.
If you would like to join my team of Demonstrators. Now is a great time. For your 99.00 kit you get to choose 150.00 in free product. If you are interested email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com

And last but not least you can host a workshop. Email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com schedule a date, 
invite all you friends. When your workshop reaches 300.00 you get an extra 30.00 in hostess dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...