Monday, January 13, 2014

My paper pumpkin promotion

My Paper Pumpkin special.
www.mypaperpumpkin.com

Stampin up announced that starting today if you sign up to recieve my paper pumpkin that with your welcome kit you will recieve the 2012-2014in color markers.  The markers will come with your welcome kit.

My paper pumpkin cost 19.95 and it is a box that comes to your house once a month. Your first month is the welcome kit. It is enough stuff to make 4 cards, the directions,envelopes, the stamps and a 1inch x1inch ink spot. You also recieve a D block which you will need for all future kits.  With you welcome kit in February you will recieve your markers also.

 This is a every month kit. Around the 10th of each month stampin up will bill your credit/debit card and ship you a new paper pumpkin kit.Remember if you sign up your welcome Kit and markers will come in February. Also when you sign up please select me as your Demonstrator. 
Anyone who signs up for my paper pumpkin byJanuary 24, 2014 and selects me as there Demonstrator,Will be entered in a drawing. Winner of the drawing will win a stamp set of there choice valued at 19.95 or less. Drawing will be  after February 10th when Paper pumpkin kits are shipped. 

My Goal is to sign up 7 people by January 24, please help me reach this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...