Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween card




So, Here I sit in my office hard at work, Today I have taken my son to school, helped a friend, then came home did a little cleaning, made my 12 thank you for ordering from me cards, Which  I will share with you later this week. Then I got all my swap cards done and ready to hit the mail box. 
So now I am working on this blog post and then off to get a little bit more house work done.

This is a halloween card that I made today. I seen a card like it online and made a couple changes.
Stamps: Best of Halloween
Ink: Black Stazon, and Crushed Curry
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and White
Other: Witches Brew DSP, Itty Bitty Banner Framelits.

Hope you enjoy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday- Enduring Beauty

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! Today I have a new Card Sketch for you from page 22 of the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog. I love using Sketches to c...