Sunday, September 29, 2013

Update and a Fall card

Sorry, I have be away from my blog this weekend. Friday,I went shopping to get last minute homecoming things for my son. He is a Junior this year and just have no time to go shopping together before homecoming. So with that done I picked him up from school, home to have dinner then back to school for Friday Night Football game. He is in the band,plays the Alto Saxophone. Saturday we get up head to school for a Band competition at Canal winchester. Band placed 4th with a excellent rating.  Then home to clean out truck and get him ready for homecoming dance. He had a great time at homecoming. So today we are out shopping to get him a new phone, then I am hoping to go home and relax and maybe make some cards.  So w for the real reason you are here todays card.
Stamps: Tags 4 you and gently falling
Ink:Baked Brown Sugar,Real Red, Pumpkin pie, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Pumpkin Pie and White
Other:Masking tape and Bracket punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...