Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Postcard Pals- You're totally Awesome

Hello and Happy Tuesday! today is make a card Tuesday and I just recently got the Postcard Pals and I decided to play with it. I have been seeing such great cards made with this stamp set and I love them. 
I made a bunch of cards and sat and colored yesterday morning and it was relaxing. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Costal Cabana
2nd Layer- 4 x 4 Brights Designer Series Paper (dsp)  stack
scrap Whisper white- cut largest circle using the stitched shapes circles. Stamp animal in memento black
scrap Whisper White- stamp greeting then punch with the punch


Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...