Monday, July 16, 2018

Memories and More- Best Route - 3


Hello and Happy Monday!! I hope you had a great weekend.  We had a great weekend we did two dog shows an we won with both of them. Ernie is feeling better he had a really bad infection in his right hand but after a trip to the ER and two trips to his doctor he and two different antibiotics he is finally all better.  
So now to todays cards I am loving making cards with the memories and More cards. I love how just adding a couple things it makes a great card. I hope you are enjoying seeing these great cards. 
For August I am going to be sharing some 12x12 layouts and some project life pages on Mondays. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4- Pineapple punch embossed with Maps embossing Folder
2nd Layer- 3x4 Best Route Memories and More  


Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...