Friday, July 13, 2018

Friday Focus- Birthday Banners

Hello and Happy Friday! Today is Friday Focus where I CASE a card from the Annual Catalog or Pinterest. Todays Card comes from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog Page 73. 

Here is  picture from the Catalog.  You can see  I made a few changes I used the stitched shapes squares which are a little smaller. I love how my card turned out. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Mint Macaron
2nd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4 Brights Designer Series Paper (dsp)   6x6
Melon Mambo - cut largest Square from the stitched shapes
whisper white- cute 2nd largest square from the stitched shapes
whisper white stamp the balloons and punch out
whisper white stamp the Banner and cute with matching framelits



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...