Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Share what you love - Thank you

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  today is make a card Tuesday, so I have for you a card I made using the Love what you do stamp set. I love these flowers and they are so easy to color .I used the Stampin Write markers to color them this time. but  you could use the stampin Blends to color them too. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4- Grapefruit Grove 
2nd Layer- 1 1/2 x 5 1/4 Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 1/ 2 x 3 1/2- Mint Macaron- Cut with largest Oval of the stitched shapes
4thLayer- 3 1/ 2 x 3 1/2- Whisper White- cut with the second largest oval from the stitched shapes

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...