Monday, June 4, 2018

Memories and more #1- Delightfully Detailed

Hello and Happy Monday! I am so glad that that you stopped by. I am trying out a new blog schedule for blogging. 
Monday - Memories and More (I will be sharing cards and layout made using our Memories and more products)
Tuesday- I will be sharing cards
Wednesday - I will be sharing cards used made using card sketches
Thursday- will be made using a color challenge
Friday-  Focus Friday - Will be a card CASEed from the catalog.
Saturday- Paper Pumpkin (I will be sharing the monthly paper pumpkin and alternative projects made with it.)
Sunday-  Will be no post 

I am excited to get this plan in motion and I am starting this week. 
So this week I am starting with the new blogging schedule and I have two cards that I made for you using the Delightfully Detailed Memories and More kit. The Memories & More kits is found on page 195 and 196.



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer-  4 x 5 1/4 - Grapefruit Grove
2nd Layer- 3 x4 Basic Black Laser cut ( comes in the Memories and More kit)
3rd Layer- 3 x4 Memories and More card. Then I used the stickers that are in the Memories and More kit and finished the card. 
  


Products I used are........



This card I made for my Hubby, sometimes I like to leave him a card when I leave for work, I leave it on his calendar and I just write a little note to him letting him know I Love him. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Grapefruit Grove 
2nd Layer- 3x4 Pattern Grapefruit Grove card from Memories and More kit.
3rd Layer- 3 x 4 My Heart is full Memories and More Card. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...