Friday, June 22, 2018

Friday Focus- Broadway BIrthday

Hello and Happy Friday!!! Today is Focus Friday which means CASE a card. I decided to case a fellow demonstrator Rhonda Wade. I love this card and I watched her make it on her facebook live. It is a simple and beautiful birthday card. 


 This is the card with nothing inside. 


this is a card that slides down inside the pocket. You can just write a message on the bottom or place money or a gist card there. 

For this card....
Card Base- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2  Lovely Lipstick  
1st Layer- 4 x 10 1/2 Broadway Bound Designer Series paper, score at 1 1/2 and  5 1/4. the  1 1/2 will fold opposite of the 5 1/4. Attach Ribbon by tying around just this piece then attach to the lovely lipstick. 
Basic Black - Punch starburst
Whisper White- punch 2 inch circle and use Lemon Lime twist to stat the party hat.
Lemon Lime twist 3 3/4 x 5
Whisper white 3 1/2 x 4 3/4- Stamp make a in memento black, then Wish in lovely lipstick. stamp dots in memento black over the wish. 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...