Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Detailed in love-Rooted in nature

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Today is Make a Card Tuesday. So I decided to use some of the new products I have from the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. I love the designer Series papers in the new catalog and am so excited to see all the new designer series papers in person. I have order all the paper for my paper share and it should be in this week. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4- Fresh Fig
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 - Tranquil  Textures Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2- Whisper white cut with the stitched shape Square, stamp the trees from Rooted in nature in Shaded Spruce
Scrap Whisper White-  Stamp Let's celebrate in Fresh fig and punch with the Pretty label punch



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...