Thursday, June 21, 2018

Color Challenge- Broadway birthday


Hello and Welcome back for Color Challenge Thursday! I have a great color combo and it matches our Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper. I am in love with this paper and Love how this card turned out. 



Here is the Color Challenge colors, I would love it if you played along. Just got to my Facebook page Stamp with Roberta and share you Card and I will pick a winner next Thursday when i post the new color Challenge and winner will receive a pack of Rhinestones. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Basic Black
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5  Lovely Lipstick
3rd Layer- 2 x 4 Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer - 3 x 3 3/4 - Lemon Lime Twist
5th Layer-  2 3/4 x 3 1/2- Whisper White


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...