Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Card Sketch- Little Elephant

Hello and Happy Wednesday!! I am so glad you stopped by for Card Sketch Wednesday. I decided to use the Little Elephant bundle for my card Sketch Wednesday. I have a friend that just had a baby and I wanted to maker her a card to congratulate her on the birth of her son. 


Today's Card Sketch 

 Here is my oops card. See we all  make mistakes. I touched the Congratulations and smeared it. So I stamped the Congratulations again on whisper white paper and punched it out with my classic Label punch. 








For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4 - Sea Foam
2nd Layer- 1 1/4 x 5 1/4 Night of Navy
3rd Layer- 1 x 5 1/4 Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3 pieces of 1 x 2 Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series paper (dsp) Punched with the Banner Triple punch
Scrap Night of Navy- punch with star burst punch
scrap Whisper white- punch 2 inch circle, stamp elephant in gray granite and punch out, and punch a classic label punch that you stamp congratulations in night of Navy. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...