Monday, May 14, 2018

You're priceless - Shine bright like a Diamond!

Hello and Happy Monday!  My friend Nicole  had a birthday on May 4th and I made this card special for her. She owns a local jewelry store so I knew this stamp set and designer series paper would be perfect for her birthday card. 
I like trying to make special cards for people when they have a birthday coming up and she did love her card and  was very surprised when I gave it to her at work the other day. 
This stamp set is retiring and so is the designer series paper so if you are wanting to purchase either of these then don't wait head over to my store and get that order placed. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Emerald Envy
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Naturally Eclectic  Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 - Whisper white cut largest square from the stitched shapes squares. 
scrap whisper white stamp the diamond and cut out with matching framelit.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...