Friday, May 4, 2018

We must celebrate - Happy Birthday


Hello and Happy Friday!!! Yeah you made it the weekend is finally here. I am sad that the We must celebrate stamp set is on the retired list. I love these little animals in the stamp set but I mostly love the raccoon. I am for sure keeping this stamp set as it makes great birthday cards for all our coon hunter friends. I decided to create some to have on hand and decided to use the Coffee Break designer series paper since it is retiring and I Have bought about 5 packs of it.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4- Garden Green 
2nd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4 Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2- Early Espresso - Cut with largest Circle from stitched shapes
4th Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2- Whisper White- Cut from the second largest circle from the stitched shapes
Scrap Whisper White- Stamp Happy Birthday in early espresso and Punch with pretty label punch


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...