Tuesday, May 8, 2018

True gentlemen- To a Classy kind of guy

Hello and Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week. Today I have card number 2 in my manly series using the Truly tailored bundle and True gentleman designer Series paper. I enjoyed making all these different manly cards and know I have my box full with some manly birthday cards. I just got my preorder from the new 2018-2019 catalog so I am hard a work getting catalogs ready to go out to my customers. If you have placed an order with me in the last 3months then you have to do nothing your catalog will be coming to you. If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a catalog please send me a email to momtoZac@yahoo.com. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Early Espresso 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5  True Gentleman Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
scrap Whisper White stamp greeting and then punch with matching punch. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...