Monday, May 7, 2018

True gentlemen - Lookin Sharp

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. We had a nice weekend but I started getting sick Saturday and I have a summer cold it has really slowed me down. But I hope to be over it soon. I am trying to work in my office today even though I don't feel well.
This week I have  5 manly cards for you using the truly Tailored Bundle and the True Gentleman Designer Series paper. I really love these to make manly cards and I needed to stock up on some manly Birthday cards for my box.  I also bought two packs of this Designer Series paper cause it is only available while supplies last and I wanted some for manly cards and my project life albums. I use a lot of designer series paper in my albums and so if I find one I like I pick up extra.




For this card.... 
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Early Espresso 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 True gentleman Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whisper White cut using largest square from stitched shapes.
]scrap whisper white stamp the greeting then punch with matching punch.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...