Wednesday, May 9, 2018

True gentlemen card- Wishing you a Dapper Day

Hello and Happy Wednesday!! Isn't the different patterns in the True Gentleman just perfect for these manly birthday cards. I love these bow ties they are so cute I just cut a stitched shape circle and stamped the greeting on it and you have this simple but cute card. You could changed the background cardstock to any of the other colors in the dsp. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Early Espresso 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 True Gentleman Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 1/2 x 3 1/2, Whisper White cut with the largest circle from the stitched shapes


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...