Monday, May 21, 2018

Picture perfect party dsp- Happy Birthday

Hello and Happy Monday! I hope you had a nice weekend.  Today I have for you a Quick and Cute  card made using the Picture Perfect Party designer Series 6x6 paper stack. I love this paper it makes such Quick and cute cards and on the one side is big pattern that you just cut down and add to your card front. The other side is smaller simple patterns. I have bought a couple extra packs of this paper because i can crank out some quick and cute cards plus it will make great birthday layouts in my project life album. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Berry Burst 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5  Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper (dsp)
scrap Berry Burst punch with Starburst punch
scrap whisper white punch with 2 inch circle punch  


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...