Friday, April 20, 2018

Perennial Birthday


       Hello and Happy Friday!  I hope you week has been good. I am o looking forward to this weekend I am hoping to find lots of time to relax and read and create. I have been so busy with working 3 days a week, creating and going to dog shows I am looking forward to this weekend. 
So for the real reason you stopped by today, I decided while i had the Petal Passion Designer Series paper on my desk I would use it on this card. I love the Perennial birthday Stamp set. it creates such great simple cards. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Petal Passion   Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
2nd Layer- 2 1/4 x 5 1/4, Berry Burst
3rd Layer- 2 x 5 1/4, Whisper white


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...