Saturday, April 14, 2018

March Pumpkin Alternative #1- Happy Birthday!


Hello and Happy Saturday, I am so glad that you stopped by for Paper Pumpkin Saturday.   So today I have my first alternative card for you using the March Paper pumpkin kit. 
I decided to start my card with a whisper white card base and added a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Flirty Flamingo card front. all the other piece come from the March paper pumpkin kit. I just used my paper snips to cut apart the envelope and created this card. 





Fine Details


  • Promotion is for new subscribers only
  • Offer is available March 11–May 10, 2018
  • Offer runs for 2 months
  • Use code SAVEFIFTY0418 at checkout
  • Discount is applied to one kit per month for the first two month of a new subscription.
    • How it works: A new customer can subscribe during April’s subscription period from March 11–April 10 or May’s subscription period from April 11–May 10 and receive the discount. If a new customer subscribes during April’s subscription period they will receive 50% off their subscription when billed in April and May. 
  • Does not apply to prepaid codes








**** Paper Pumpkin News***

When you order a 3 month subscription (item Number 137859) for $59.00 you qualify for 1 FREE Sale-a-bration item. 


6 month subscription item # 137860 for $114.00 you qualify for 2 Sale-a-bration items


12 month Subscription (item #137861) for $215.00 you qualify for 4 sale-a-bration items. 



What are the  perks of having a Paper Pumpkin subscription?




  • The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
  • Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
  • Crafting time you can count on without a lot of prep work.
  • Trying new techniques.
  • Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
  • Getting together with friends to craft every month.
  • Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
  • The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
  • Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
  • The surprise factor!



To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.
I would love for you to join paper pumpkin with me, just follow the link above choose me as your demonstrator.
Products I used are.....


Thank you so much for stopping by today. See you Monday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...