Friday, April 13, 2018

Coffee cafe- Thanks a Latte





Hello and Happy Friday!  Yeah the weekend is here. for today card I pulled out the Coffee Café Bundle and the Matching Coffee Break designer Series paper. I love the colors Pink Pirquette and Early Espresso together. This card is so simple to create and make multiple of. 
I am going to be making lots of card to fill my box so keep watching for lots of theme's not just birthday cards. 





For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Early Espresso
2nd Layer- Pink Pirquette 
3rdLayer- 2 x 4 3/4, Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
Pink Pirquette - Cup lid and Sleeve
Coffee Break dsp- Cup
Whisper White - Oval 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...