Monday, April 16, 2018

Coffee Cafe- Happiness is a cup of Coffee shared with a Friend!

Hello and Happy Monday !! I hope you had a great weekend. Today I have a cute card for you that you could send to any coffee lover. I am not a coffee drinker but knew when I seen this in the 2017-2018 annual catalog that I had to have it and the Coffee Break designer series paper that matches is awesome. If you have checked out the retirement  list you know the stamp set and framelits are not retiring. but just so you know the coffee break designer series paper will be retiring so if you  are like me and love this dsp then get your order placed before they run out. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake 
2nd Layer- 2  x 5 1/4 Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
Soft Sky - Cup
Whisper White- Cup
Coffee Break dsp- Cup sleeve
Early Espresso- 2 cup lids



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...