Thursday, April 12, 2018

Apron on love - Best Dad Ever take 2


Hello and Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a great week. I really have enjoyed playing with this Apron of Love bundle. I am hoping to use it in the next couple of week to do a project life layout. I will share as soon as I get time to create it and get the pictures printed. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake  
2nd Layer- 1 x 4, True Gentleman  Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
Night of Navy - Starburst, apron pocket and apron string
Tranquil Tide- Apron Pocket
Silver Foil- Silverware
true Gentleman- Apron
Whisper white- 2 inch circle 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...