Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Apron of love - Best Dad Ever

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Speaking of Father's day cards here is one made using the Apron of Love bundle. I had a lot of fun creating cards using this bundle. Stop by tomorrow for another Father's day card using this bundle. I love the way this card turned out. It is a very Manly Card and perfect for Father's Day. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Tranquil tide
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5  True Gentleman Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 3 x 4, Crumb Cake  

Tranquil Tide - Starburst, apron pocket and apron string
Night of Navy- Apron Pocket
Silver Foil- Silverware
true Gentleman- Apron
Whisper white- 2 inch circle 




Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...