Monday, April 2, 2018

April Calendar Layout using Weather Together


Hello and Happy Monday! I can not believe that it is April already and we woke up here in Ohio to the ground covered in snow. I was shocked I really thought when I heard snow yesterday that it was just an April Fools Day joke.
So today I have my Monthly Calendar layout, for this layout I used the 12x12 Subtles cardstock.


For this layout ....
12x12 Blushing Bride (background)
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Pool Party and Pear Pizzaz 
4 1/4 x 4 1/4 So Saffron 
scrap basic gray for the umbrella arms
Scrap Wisteria Wonder and pool party for the umbrella tops. 
Scrap Wisteria wonder Cut out the Month April






Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...