Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Truly tailored- Wishing you a Dapper Day!

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  I hope you week has started out good. I am always trying to make some manly birthday cards to have on hand and so when I make one that I like, I go ahead and make a few of them. Manly cards are hard for me. I ma not sure why I love the manly stamp sets that we have I just get so into making cute cards with the flowers and things that I decided to focus more on the Manly cards some too. The True Gentleman DSP is great too. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Crumb Cake, Embossed with Oh my stars Embossing folder 
2nd Layer-  2 1/2 x 4 3/4, Tranquil Tide, Flagged with Paper Snips
3rd Layer- 3 x 3 3/4, Night of Navy, Flagged with Paper Snips
4th Layer- 3 3/4 x 1, True Gentleman Designer Series paper (dsp)
2 1/2 inch circle punch- Tranquil Tide
2 1/4 inch circle punch- Whisper White, stamp the greeting in Tranquil Tide



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...