Friday, March 16, 2018

Sunshine and Rainbows- St Patrick's day

Hello and Happy Friday! I know St. Patrick's day isn't until tomorrow but since I share paper pumpkin on Saturday. I knew as soon as I did my March Calendar layout that I wanted to make this card for St. Patrick's day. I don't usually send a lot of St. Patrick's day cards but I decided to make a couple to mail this year. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Tranquil tide
2nd Layer- Cut the different layers of the rainbow using the brights cardstock pack. Then i cut two cloud out using scraps of whisper white.
I punched a 2 inch circle from basic black and cut of the top with paper snips.
punch 14 classic label punch in basic black for the top of the pot. 
punch 3/4 inch circle from the gold foil paper for the gold coins.
Stamp Happy St. Patrick's day in tranquil tide on scrap whisper white and punch out with classic label punch



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...