Friday, March 2, 2018

Magical day-unicorn Celebrate you

Hello and Happy Friday!! So I hope you have had a great week. I am having a girls day with two of my sisters and my son's Girlfriend. We are all going to get our nails done and then have lunch together.  So todays card uses the Magical Day Bundle. This is such a great bundle and I love that you can cut out the different images. This unicorn is so cute. I just stamped a whole bunch of them and made a stack of birthday cards. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Rich Razzleberry 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Powder Pink
3rd Layer- 2 x 5, Myths & Madigc Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
Scrap Powder Pink- Cut out the heart
scrap Whisper White- stamp the Unicorn and cut out with matching framelit
3 /4 x 2 1/2 Whisper White stamp celebrate and flag the end
scrap Basic Black- cut out the YOU 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...