Sunday, March 11, 2018

February Paper Pumpkin- Memories & More cards

Hello and Happy Sunday! So for the Month of March I am going to be sharing Memories & More Sunday.   So Stampin' UP! has created their own drop in cards called Memories & More. We have a line of cards, pages and Albums. So I decided to make some Memories and More cards using Stampin' UP! products and share those on Sunday for the month of March. For this week I used the February Paper pumpkin kit and a few stampin up supplies to create these Project life cards. Below you will see the layout. 


Here is the the Completed Layout
For this card I used 4 x 6 Piece of Crumb Cake, I added a 1 1/4 s 4 Piece of the Dsp that came in the Paper Pumpkin kit. I cut a 1/2 x 3 piece of Whisper White and stamp the Celebrate in the Garden Green ink spot. I added stickers from the kit.

This card is 4 x 4 Melon Mambo, 3 x 4 Crumb Cake, 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 Whisper White. Other elements are from the kit.





**** Paper Pumpkin News***
When you order a 3 month subscription (item Number 137859) for $59.00 you qualify for 1 FREE Sale-a-bration item. 

6 month subscription item # 137860 for $114.00 you qualify for 2 Sale-a-bration items

12 month Subscription (item #137861) for $215.00 you qualify for 4 sale-a-bration items. 

What are the  perks of having a Paper Pumpkin subscription?

  • The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
  • Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection.
  • Crafting time you can count on without a lot of prep work.
  • Trying new techniques.
  • Creating alternate projects with all the goodies in the box.
  • Getting together with friends to craft every month.
  • Purchasing past kits and refills so the fun never ends.
  • The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
  • Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
  • The surprise factor!



Products I used are.....

                                   To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.
I would love for you to join paper pumpkin with me, just follow the link above choose me as your demonstrator.




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...