Monday, February 12, 2018

We must celebrate- Happy Birthday!

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend I did we got to relax a lot and catch up on some sleep and things around the house. Zac went back to first shift starting today so I am hoping that makes life at home a little bit normal. 
Todays card uses the new We must Celebrate stamp set that is on page 39  in the New 2018 Occasions Catalog. I love this stamp set as it has a raccoon. I even went so far as to order two of them so that I could cut one of them apart.  I was worried I would regret cutting the stamp apart so I bought a second one and now I can stamp just the Raccoon or really any animal. 
I also used the true gentlemen designer series paper it is so great for manly cards I have bought two packs already and need to get another could so when the catalog is over I still have some for my project life album.  

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Night of Navy 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, True Gentleman Designer Series Paper (dsp)  
3rd Layer- 3 1/4 x 4 1/4, Crumb Cake
4th Layer- 3 x 4, Whisper White



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...